PathWISE™ – Move Forward in Your Business
Joanne Victoria brings vision, clarity, inspiration and motivation to your life. She helps you to realize your dreams, and get more focus, more confidence, more prosperity in your business and personal life.
PathWISE™ A program for people who want to move forward in their business.
Joanne Victoria will work with you in 4 areas critical to having the life and business you want.
1. Discovery – To transform or redefine your life you need to know where you are now and where you want to go.
2. Vision – You need a vision to be more effective, more desirable and more attractive to your clients or customers.
3. Pathways – Strategies to keep you focused and on the right path.
4. Benchmarking – Systems of accountability, self-management and self-renewal.
CHOOSE ONE OF THESE PathWISE™ PROGRAMS, OR DO BOTH!
Gain clarity and focus to choose the next steps for your business. With as few as two meetings I can help you develop strategies for clarity and define your next steps. We have three ways to meet – in person, by telephone or email.
THE NINETY-DAY PROGRAM
Designed for those who want to take the next step. Through a series of five conferences, of up to 90 minutes each, as well as ongoing resource support, you will be taken through an in depth process with material and assignments to be completed that will take your life on the path of your dreams.
Based on your definition of success and achievement, you will:
• Determine what you need to do in order to build your life to a new level.
• Identify and develop skills critical to keeping yourself in focus and on your path to success.
• Look at new ways to expand your relationship with others.
Results: If you are willing to roll up your sleeves and assume predominant responsibility, you can achieve success in at least these areas:
• More control of your time and life.
• A position in the world/marketplace that builds momentum
• A system for attracting the right people and situations into your life
• The right action steps inside a personal plan for progress.
For further information contact Joanne Victoria at: 206-552-4658